Display Driver Stopped Responding and has recovered in Windows 10 – Did you ever see that your Windows Operating System is unresponsive or your Windows Operating System hangs up? Yes, sometimes right? So these is because of the error called Display Driver Stopped Responding and as Recovered. Don’t think much about the error as it can be solved and fixed by using the steps mentioned below. You can use any of the solutions written by me and then use your Windows Operating System safely.
This error mainly occurs when Timeout Detection and Recovery doesn’t detect Graphics card in the right response time or in the permitted time. Then you need to reboot your WindowOperatingng System. If your Windows Operating System have an problem with display drivers, if too many prorams are running in the background, because of overeating Graphics Processing Unit, and if you any rapics Processing timeout Issues.
So if you are ready to fix the issue then why to wait, follow the instructions which are mentioned below.
How to Fix the Issue Display Driver Stopped Responding and has Recovered
You can see that there are many solutions to fix but you can follow the instructions mentioned below.
Solution 1#. By Uninstalling Graphic Driver
- Open Run Tab on your Windows Operatin System and then type devmgmt.msc and click OK. This opens Device Manager Window.
- Now can see Display Adapters, Expand it and then right click on it. You can see Uninstall option. Click on Uninstall.
It will uninstall the drivers from your Windows Operating System and then install the required drivers on your Windows PC/laptop.
Solution 2#. Download and Install Latest Graphic Driver On your Windows OS
After tryin the Solution one on your Windows OS and if you see the error again then you can try to update the drivers on your Windows PC/laptop. So try to update manually on your Windows PC else you can sit calm update the drivers by using the Driver Easy software.
- Download the Driver Easy and Install the Application on your Windows PC/laptop.
- Open the Driver Easy Application a then Run it. Click on the Scan Now option which will detect the error on your Windows PC/laptop about the drivers.
- Click on the Update button if you see the required updates are necessary. You can click on Update All option if many updates are available.
Solution 3#. Close Programs Running in the Background
This issue can be due to the programs running in the background which can decrease your PC Performance. So now try to stop the programs running in the background. If your Windows Operating System have any corrupt files, then you need to delete them or uninstall them from your Windows OS.
See the issue as been resolved or not after deleting the unwanted programs running in the background.
Solution 4#. By using GPU Radiator
You need to clean te GPU Radiator if it as overheated. SO immediately clean the GPU radiator if necessary in your Windows Operating System.
So these are the four best solutions to fix the issue related to Display Driver Stopped Responding and has Recovered.