Export Contacts from Windows Phone to PC/Laptop – There are many users who use Windows Phone and save the data or contacts on their Windows smartphone. But sometimes they need the data or contacts on their PC/Laptop to use it. As the users do not know how to share the data from Windows Phone to Windows PC/Laptop or export the data from Windows Phone to Windows PC/Laptop. Even some users want to export data from Windows Phone to Android Device but they couldn’t able to do it. So to make easy for your I have written this article to know how to Export data or contacts from Windows Phone to Windows PC/Laptop and also from Windows Phone to Android Device.
Yes, not only from the Windows Phone you can export contacts and data from any of the smart device you use to the Windows Operating System. As all the data in the smartphones are stored in the cloud, the data will be easily retrieved from any device you want. So, even in Windows Phone all your contacts are stored in the cloud and it would be easy to et all the data into any device if you lose your Windows Mobile device. If the data is stored in the cloud, you can easily sync data to your new device and then reset it easily. So to export the contacts from Windows Phone to Windows PC/laptop you need to follow some steps as shown below.
Steps to Export Contacts from Windows Phone to Windows PC/Laptop
Carefully follow the steps mentioned below as it is important to get all your contacts to your device.
- First, Open the browser you have on your Windows Device like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or any other search engine.
- Now visit https://people.live.com and you can see that the homepage will ask you to enter the Username and Password.
- Enter the Username and Password which you have logged in to your Windows Phone.
- Now as you log in, you can see Manage option at the top of the homepage. Under the Manage option, You can see Export for Outlook.com and other services.
- Now your browser will ask you to save a CSV-file (Comma Separated Values) which as all the contacts of your device.
- So save it on your Windows device and then save the location of your choice.
If you want to export the data from Windows Phone to Android device then you can follow the steps mentioned.
Steps to Export contacts from Windows Phone to Android Device
First, remember that you need to sync all your contacts to export it on any of the devices. Sign In to Microsoft Account and ten under Manage, select Export for Outlook.com and other services. Now click on save to store all the contact under OutlookContacts.csv file.
Now to transfer the contacts from Windows Live to Google Account. Sign In to mal Account and then tap on the Menu bar as you can see contacts. Click on contacts > more and select import. Now you need to import files from the OutlookContacts.csv file from Windows Live. Now open your Android device Settings > Accounts and Sync to sync all your contacts to your Android device.