How to Check Graphics Card on Windows 10 – It is necessary to have a graphics card to play games on your Windows PC/Laptop. As nowadays, there are many games which as huge graphics to attracts users and game lovers. Best graphics cards are necessary to experience the best while playing the games on your computer. So if you want to check whether your device has a graphics card or not then follow the tutorial How to Check Graphics Card on Windows 10 Operating System.
Graphics Card is also known as Video Card or Video Memory which helps supports the graphics involved in the games. Graphics card is connected to the motherboard of the computer system and then it will generate the output of the image easily. This graphics card also supports the Movies and Video ames on you play on your Windows PC or Laptop. Graphics card helps you to stream the movies and Videos in the high quality. You can check in one or the other way to check whether your device has Graphics card or not.
Different Methods to Check Whether your Device ave Graphics card or Not
Method 1# By using the Device Manager
This is the simplest way to check Graphics card on your Windows Device. Device Manager will have the complete details about the hardware components like Keyboard, Sound Cards, Graphics card, and much more of Windows Operating System.
- Open the Power Menu option on your Windows Device. To open the Power Menu, Press Windows + X keys on your Keyboard.
- In the Power Menu options, you can see Device Manager on the list.
- Click on Device Manager and then you can see Display Adapters option in the hardware components.
- Click on it and then You can see Intel(R) HD Graphics.
- Right click on Intel(R) HD Graphics and then select Properties.
- Under Properties, you can see complete details about the Graphics card.
Method 2# By using the Display Settings
So to go to Display Settings, Right Click on the Desktop and then you can see Display Settings as the option on the list. Click on it and then you can see all the Display Settings options to edit.
Scroll Down and you can see Display Adapter Properties, Click on it and then you will be sown a new window. In Display Adapter Properties, click on Adapter and then click on Properties.
Method 3# By Running DXDiag
DXDiag means DirectX Diagnostic, which is used to display all the hardware component details of your Windows Operating System PC/laptop.
- Press Windows + R keys and then you can see Run Tab.
- Enter dxdiag and hit enter.
- You can see DirectX Diagnostic Tool Window wic explains all the complete detail about the System Information.
- Click on Display tab and then you can see Intel(R) HD Graphics details.
In the Notes section, you can see issues or error related to the Graphics card on your Windows device.
So by this way, you can easily find whether your device as Graphics card or not and you can follow any method as all the methods are applicable on every Windows Operating System.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: