How to Manually Update Windows Defender Offline on Windows Operating System – As you know Windows Defender is an inbuilt protection application which helps to protect your data from virus or malware. Windows Defender turns on whenever you restart your computer and scans your Windows Operating System. Windows Defender is the best option to use protect your Windows Operating System rather than using any Antivirus Applications. Even using Antivirus Applications on your Windows Operating System might cause issues or errors while you update your Windows OS. So better to use Windows Defender Application on your Windows Operating System.
Windows Defender comes with Windows 8.1 Operating System and Windows 10 Operating System as an inbuilt application while you install. Even if you update your Windows Operating System then Windows Defender will automatically update but sometimes due to some errors, your Windows Defender will not update. So if you wish to update your Windows Defender manually on your Windows Operating System then you can follow the steps mentioned in this article.
Features of Windows Defender on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Operating System
Windows Defender is the inbuilt tool to protect your Windows Operating System. Windows Defender will protect all the data on your Windows Operating System as it will send notifications to you to delete the required files. It also sends notifications to you if your System requires a scan to check for the corrupted files and errors.
- Best inbuilt tool from Microsoft to protect all the data on your Windows Operating System.
- Scan all the Windows Operating System and then fix the errors if any.
- It will send a notification to delete the corrupt files on your Windows Operating System.
- It will uninstall and reinstall the drivers and software on your Windows Operating System.
- Updates all the software and drivers automatically if required.
So if you are connected to the internet then Windows Defender will update automatically. But if you have any shortage of internet and if you wish to update your Windows Defender tool then you can update it manually.
How to Manually Update Windows Defender Offline on Windows Operating System
First of all, you need to check the version of your Windows Operating System like Version 32-bit or 64-bit. So to check, click on system properties and then check the version.
- After you check your Windows Operating System version, then you can start updating Windows Defender manually.
- Now, you need to check for the latest version of Windows Defender from the internet and then download the required link on your Desktop.
- Choose the right link to download on your Windows Operating System as there are different links to download from version 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Make sure you download the right link and better to download the link on your Windows Operating System desktop.
- After you download the Windows Defender Application on your Windows Operating System, double-click on the downloaded file to install.
- Proceed to the steps and accept the terms &conditions to install Windows Operating System successfully.
After Windows Defender successfully installs on your Windows Operating System, you can start using Windows Defender. Scan your Windows Operating System and find the corrupts files and repair it immediately.