How to resize Photos(Pictures) in windows 10 – Taking pictures from Camera or from a smartphone is an easy job but if you want to send those pictures to others then it may be difficult. Because the pictures you have taken are of huge size and you couldn’t able to send that easily. So to make it better then you need to resize your pictures and then send them to the required person. Even resizing your pictures on your Windows will save much space on your hard drive. If you are ready to resize the picture size on your Windows machine then follow the complete article.
To do so you need to have an external software on your Windows Computer. It would be better to use Windows Live Photo Gallery software to resize any picture on your Windows PC. Not only Windows Live Photo Gallery, you can use any other third party software else if you have Microsoft Paint then it is enough. Now am going to explain you by using Windows Live Photo Gallery.
How to Resize Photos(Pictures) on Windows 10 PC
First, you need to download and install Windows Live Photo Gallery on your Windows Operating System. Windows Live Photo Gallery has many options to edit your picture and you can resize as many pictures you want. Windows Live Photo Gallery has the option to resize pictures as single and you can also resize a group of pictures at a time. After you download Windows Live Photo Gallery on your Windows Operating System, install it and then follow the steps to resize the pictures you want.
- Open Windows Live Photo Gallery and then you can see the Homepage with all the options like Home, Edit, Find, Create, and View. You can use these options and then edit the pictures you want.
- As we want to resize the pictures, click on Eidt option and then select the picture which you want to resize on your Windows Operating System.
- Now, you need to select one by one and then click on the Resize option on the top of the toolbar.
- As you click on Resize, you can see that a popup window appears and then you need to select the size which you want. Select it and then you can also set the dimensions.
- After you select, click on Resize and Save.
- It will as you to save the picture with the same name but if you want to replace it then click on yes else you can give another name to it.
So finally you have the picture which you want to be. If you wish to resize more than one picture then select all the pictures and then click on Resize. It will add same dimensions and size to all the pictures which you have selected.
But if you want to edit the pictures from Windows Paint, then you need to easily edit them. Open Windows Paint and then select the picture you want and then click on resize option. Change the pixels or dimensions and then save on your Windows
Follow us on our Facebook Page: http://smartworld.asia/support-us