0x800705b4 Error in Windows Update on Windows Operating System – Sometimes you cannot install all the Windows Updates on your Windows Operating System due to one or the other errors. If your Windows Operating System faces any error while update it will raise the error and send a message to your Windows Operating System has an error with error code 0x800705b4. You need not worry about the error as you can troubleshoot the error and then fix it immediately if you find the solution. So if you see 0x800705b4 Error in Windows Update on Windows Operating System then you can read the solutions from this article and then implement on your Windows Operating System.
Different Solutions to Fix 0x800705b4 Error in Windows Update on Windows Operating System
You can use either of the solutions to fix the Windows Update error on your Windows Operating System.
Solution 1#. By Using Windows Update Troubleshooter
Microsoft provides Troubleshooter to fix all the errors on your Windows Operating System. As we are facing an issue related to Windows Update, we need to use Windows Update Troubleshooter on your Windows Operating System.
- Open your Windows Operating System and then click on the Start Menu or Cortana and type Troubleshooting. You can see all the searches related to Troubleshooting.
- Click on the Troubleshooting option which is under Control Panel.
- As you click on it you can see a new window with all the troubleshooting options.
- Click on View All in the left pane and then navigate to Windows Update. Click on Windows Update.
- Click on the Advanced option in the Windows Update window and then check Apply repairs Automatically and click on Run as Administrator.
- Click Next and then again Click Next. Now Windows Update Troubleshoot will start finding the issues and then fix it immediately.
Solution 2#. By Changing Windows Update Settings
Yes, changing Windows Update Settings on your Windows Operating System will help you to fix the issues related to Windows Update.
- Type Windows Update in the Search Bar or in the Cortana. Else you can visit directly to System Settings.
- Under Windows Update, click on Advanced options.
- Under Advanced options, you need to Uncheck Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows Operating System.
- Now, restart your Windows Operating System.
- After a complete restart, you need to go System Settings and then click on Check for Updates.
- Again re-select Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows Operating System and click on Check for Updates.
As you do it, your Windows Operating System will get updated.
If you want to try some other methods then you can try to update all the drivers and software on your Windows Operating System and then restart your Windows Operating System. You can also delete unwanted files from your Windows Operating System and then clean boot your Windows OS.
If all these steps don’t work then you need to reinstall your Windows Operating System without affecting all your files and programs on your Windows Operating System.