Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap windows 10 – Get fix this kind of error on your Windows Operating System. You can see Kernel Mode Trap error rarely on any of the Windows Operating System but you may take much to resolve it. Don’t be tensed about this error or an issue, you can get solve manually by troubleshooting from your Windows PC/Laptop. If you wish to follow the steps mentioned below then follow the complete article and then implements on your Windows Operating System. Remember that you can use this steps to resolve the Kernel Mode Trap Error or 0x0000007F error on any of the Windows Operating Systems.
You can see these error on the blue screen on your Windows Desktop with a message from CPU generated which kernel is not allowed to catch or there is any other condition which is unrecoverable. If not then there is a hardware problem on your Windows PC/laptop. This occurs mainly when you install other unwanted software on your Windows Operating System. SO be careful while installing software or applications on your Windows Operating System as if the software is necessary ten try to install else do not.
On Windows 8 Operating System, you can see the error as UNEXPECTED _KERNEL_MODE_TRAP.
Main Cause of this Error
An error can occur due to many reasons but you should know the exact reason for the error if you are ready to solve.
Cause 1 – By Faulty RAM Module
If you Windows Operating System as faulty RAM Module then you can these kinds of error. Then it is necessary that you need to replace the faulty RAM Module from your Windows PC/laptop.
Cause 2 – If you have Corrupt or Outdated Device Drivers
Yes, sometimes your device drivers may corrupt or it may become outdated. So you should check for the updated regularly and then you need to replace the drivers if they are corrupted.
How to Fix Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Windows 10
You need to check for many causes as it can be of anything to cause these kinds of errors. So be ready to start the process to fix the error.
- Check New hardware – If you have installed new hardware recently, then you need to check the specific hardware piece and then restart your computer after installation.
- Test RAM Memory – Yes, you need to check RAM Memory on your Windows OS as it can be one cause of the error. If you have changed the RAM Memory recently then remove it and then check whether the error as fixed or not.
If it as fixed then you need to check your RAM by using Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool.
- Open Start Menu and then enter Memory Diagnostic Tool. Click Enter.
- After Memory Diagnostic Tool as opened, right click on it and then choose Run as Administrator.
- If you do not see any results then you can use Easy Recovery Essentials which is an Automated Repair Feature on Windows Operating System.
- Download Easy Recovery Essentials and then Burn Iso image.
- Now boot your Easy Recovery Essentials and then select Automated Repair.
- Click on Continue and then you can see that results on your Windows Desktop.
You can also check for Windows Drivers and replace them if they are corrupted else you need to update them if required.