Windows 10 Bluetooth missing – Many users have asked me regarding that Bluetooth options is not available or Bluetooth is Missing from the Settings on Windows 10 Operating System. You can see this kind of error when you update your Windows 10Operatingn System. So before ettin into the topic lets once check whether the Bluetooth option is available or can you see the Bluetooth option on your Windows 10 Operating System. So go to Settings and then click on Devices and then you can see Bluetooth option in the left window and ten Bluetooth Toggle o the right window. If you did not see the Bluetooth option then Bluetooth option is missing from your Windows 10 Operating System. So follow the complete tutorial and then fix it immediately as Bluetooth will help you in most of the way.
Bluetooth and Bluetooth Settings are Missing from Settings App on Windows 10 OS
Sometimes, you can see that Bluetooth option is completely missing from the Windows 10 Operating System Settings App. Which means Windows 10 OS is not displaying the Bluetooth option to connect to the wireless devices. It may be because of many reasons but one might be that Bluetooth option has been disabling in the Device Manager. If the Bluetooth option is disabled on Device Manager on your Windows 10 Operating System, you can see any Bluetooth option on your Settings App. So better to check whether the Bluetooth option as enabling on Device Manager or not.
How to Enable or Disable Bluetooth in Windows 20 Device Manager
You need to have Bluetooth Drivers and Bluetooth hardware parts on your Windows 10 PC/laptop to have a successful wireless connection on your Windows Operating System. So if you are ready to proceed to enable or disable Bluetooth option in Device Manager on your Windows Operating System, then follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you need to open the Device Manager and then follow the process. To open Device Manager, you have many different methods but the best way to open is Press Win + X which will open the Power Menu options on your Windows Operating System.
- In the Power Menu, you can see Device Manager option on the top. Click on Device Manager.
- You can see a new window with all the options in it. Click on Bluetooth arrow to expand then labels. You can see all the Bluetooth hardware options available.
- If you see any downward arrow before the name then Bluetooth is Turned OFF. Rit on the Bluetooth hardware name and then Click on Enable.
- Now Bluetooth will enable and you can see that arrow will be missed, the Bluetooth option will be available in Settings App.
- Now open Settings App and then you can see the Bluetooth option on the left window and then toggle button on the right window.
Hope this article has benefited you in solving the issue related to the Bluetooth Missing in Settings App on Windows 10 Operating System. If you like the article then share it with your friends and family members.