Windows 10 Repair Disk
Windows 10 repair disk errors can be annoying and equally devastating if not fixed in time. Disk errors are not common in Windows 10 yet sometimes these errors can be caused due to bad sectors, sudden power failure, power surge, malware or virus infection, corruption, physical damage, etc. Due to this error, the internal or external hard drive connected to your Windows 10 system becomes inaccessible, and files present in the affected hard drive become prone to corruption that can lead to data loss. You may have noticed that Windows 10 operating system tries to fix the disk errors when you boot your PC; but sometimes due to severe disk errors, your PC might get stuck while repairing the hard drive.
Sometimes you can see that an error called “Repairing disk Errors” on your Windows 10 Operating System when you try to boot or else when you try to restore your Windows Operating System. You can troubleshoot this kind of error when you see this kind of error on your Windows PC/Laptop but it takes much time for more than an hour. Sometimes it may be loading until late night but you may not resolve this issue. So to make fix this error, I have written this article with many different methods to use. Follow the step by step guide and then implement on your Windows Operating System.
You can choose any of the methods mentioned below to fix Windows 10 repair disk in the Operating System.
Also, Check – Attempting repairs windows 10
How to Repair Disk Windows 10 Operating System
There are two methods of windows 10 repair disk.
Method 1#. By using the bootable disk on your Windows Operating System
You can see that you will be stuck with the blue or black screen on your Windows Operating System with a message called Repairing Disk Error. This means that your windows 10 boot repair disk which leads the system is unable to boot from the disk on your Windows Operating System. So, here is the basic thing you need to do is, you need to create a WinPE bootable Disk and then fix the error immediately.
To create a bootable disk you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Launch the EaseUS Partition Master on your system. You need to download the software before you try to launch okay.
- Now click on the tool and then choose to Create WinPE bootable Disk on USB or else on DVD or CD. You can also export to your Windows Operating System.
- Click on proceed and then the process will start immediately. After completion of the process, you need to connect the USB Drive and then reboot your Windows PC/Laptop.
- Remember that you need to choose to boot from EaseUS WinPE bootable disk and then repair the program immediately.
So after a successful reboot, you can see that windows 10 boot repair disk will be fixed and then you can use your Windows 10 Operating System safely.
Method 2#. By using the Safe Mode with Networking option on your Windows Operating System
You will be safe to login to your Windows Operating System if you are struck on Repairing Disk Errors on your Windows Operating System. So, to go into safe mode you need to follow the process below.
- First, you need to restart your Windows PC as you need to press Shift and Power button. Now you can see the Sign In Screen and then click on Restart.
- After the successful restart, you can see the option to Troubleshoot the Errors. Choose Troubleshoot and then Advanced Options and then Startup Settings > Restart.
- Now your Windows OS will restart. While restarting you can see list of options to edit but you need to press F5 to start the Windows PC in Safe Mode with Networking.
So, you will be in safe mode and then you can open your Windows Operating System safely. Now, you can choose any of the methods mentioned above. But if you are new to fix this kind of error then better to follow the first method which will be easy for you to know how to use windows 10 repair disk. This article has helped you in knowing about windows 10 repair disk but if you still face any kind of problem watch this video mentioned below and also follow our Facebook page Techysea.